It is the season for Triathlons, Biathlons, Iron Mans, Marathons and whatever other endurance events you can think of, so with summer in full swing, we wanted to highlight the reasons why athletes are calling Moringa Leaf Powder their jam! People of all likes and ages are using it even for those day to day activities that require stamina, energy, muscle growth, and repair. Whatever your sport (cycling, hiking, kayaking, walking, weight training, yoga, etc) read on to discover what all the hype is about…
Moringa Leaf Powder hosts a wealth of benefits perfect for the every day to the H-to-the core athlete.
Moringa Leaf Powder is so powerful that we here at Salome Naturals can’t help but wonder why people are supplementing their diets with anything else! This raw little leaf is packaged and processed to maintain its purest form and quality, and contains 90+ vitamins and minerals, 46 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds, all 9 essential amino acids, 9 non-essential amino acids and Omega 3, 6, 9! It is a serious nutrition powerhouse, making it the perfect supplement for athletes to be adding to their daily routine.
We recognize that not all athletes require a similar diet, but we feel strongly that Moringa can help with all of them – competitive or non-competitive alike.
It does this by flooding your body with a full spectrum of bio-available nutrition designed by
Mother Earth herself, allowing nutrients to enter your cells quickly because your body recognizes them. This differs from a compressed pill generated in a lab that, let’s be honest,
often just produces really expensive urine (half the time you are literally flushing your hard
earned dollars down the toilet).
Moringa removes, replenishes, re-energizes and rebalances your body all in one fantastic shot.
Many athletes are seeking supplements or dietary support that aid muscle recovery, fight
inflammation, and replenish electrolytes. In doing so, they often fall victim to pre or post
workout supplement fads and find themselves overwhelmed with too many rules to follow or a lack of results from poor quality purchases. Frustrating right?! Well, they could simply be taking Moringa daily!
When your body is sufficiently charged with this green machine you shouldn’t need all those other fillers.
So what exactly happens when we take Moringa that can help athletes improve their performance?
- Moringa contains a perfect electrolyte balance, something commonly depleted through heavy sweat sessions.
- Moringa contains a significant amount of B Vitamins which are responsible for producing our body’s energy currency, ATP.
- Moringa contains the essential fatty acids, Omega 3, 6, and 9, which are crucial for
- fighting inflammation, blood circulation, reducing muscle soreness, and decreasing recovery time (among other things).
- Moringa is high in Iron, a mineral required for pumping oxygen to your brain and extremities so you can push harder / faster / stronger. Plus, it's naturally balanced with the perfect amount of Vitamin C, B12, and Folate for proper absorption.
- Moringa is a complete protein. It even contains high levels of Leucine and Isoleucine, branched chain amino acids responsible for protein synthesis (aka muscle building).
- Moringa contains an abundance of antioxidants that help remove waste build up in the body that can produce inflammation, reduce recovery time and affect your stamina.
- Moringa helps deliver nutrients to your cells when you aren’t able to get enough fruits and vegetables into your diet.
We could go on for days about other ways this lovely green superfood aids the everyday athlete in terms of its affinity for aiding liver detoxification, reducing stress (yes, even exercise is a form of stress on the body), regulating and stabilizing blood sugar levels (psst…this is certified by Health Canada) or its immune boosting properties that are especially critical for endurance athletes, but we will save that for another day.
When there are so many amazing properties in one little leaf it is hard to know when to stop, so follow us on Instagram or Facebook to stay fresh on the newest recipes, blogs, and information related to Moringa. Or check out our product lineup here to get your hands on the least processed, Organic Moringa Leaf Powder you can find!
Good luck to you on whatever health journey you are on and as always you can comment below, we'd love to know, "How Moringa is helping you?"
The Salome Naturals Team